Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Courgette Chicken Pasta with Tarragon sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A lovely quick, tasty mid week recipe.
- 140 g dried pasta Fusilli or similar
- 1 tablespoon Rice Bran oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts skinned and trimmed, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 30g finely chopped Tarragon
- 1 med- large Courgette, coarsely grated
- half a lemon, juiced
- STEP 1Cook the pasta in salted boiling water following the packet instructions, until just tender.
- STEP 2At the same time, using a large frying pan, heat the oil to fry the chicken on a high heat for 5 minutes, turning over and over until cooked. Add the garlic cook until browned then add the cream cheese, tarragon and courgette. Add pasta water, if needed to make sauce thin. Gently warm through.
- STEP 3Drain the pasta, then toss together with the creamy chicken. Taste, season if required, then squeeze over the lemon juice.