Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A simple, tasty herb omelette serve with a salad.
- 2 large eggs
- a handful of chives cut into 5 mm lengths
- a pinch sea salt
- rice bran oil
- a small knob of butter
- STEP 1Break the egg into a bowl, add the chopped chives and salt.
- STEP 2Heat a little of the oil and the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, until the butter has melted. Pour in the egg mixture and swirl around a little. Using a spatula pull the omelette away from the sides swirling more of the mixture, doing this until all the runny egg is used up.
- STEP 3Cook for a further minute. roll or fold up the omelette. Serve and eat straight away.