- Preparation and cooking time
- 10 minutes for resting in the fridge
- Makes 2 portions
this is the base recipe for fresh pasta. follow instructions and shape how ever you like add sauce of your choice.
- 180g of '00' flour (plain flour works as a substitute)
- 2 medium eggs
- STEP 1Add flour to a bowl and make a well in the center. add 2 eggs. break the yolks of the eggs and combine with the flour. kneed for 10 minutes or until the dough becomes a smooth play dough texture. cut into 2 balls wrap in cling film and rest in fridge for at least ten minutes.
- STEP 2take the dough and pass through pasta machine until desired thickness and shape. cook pasta in boiling water for approx 5 minutes.