Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 15 mins to cool
- Serves 12
A light fluffy spunge spunge with an fruity and creamy middel
- 150g margarine
- 150g sugar
- 150g self raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of jam
- STEP 1Turn oven onto 170c. Grease and line tin
- STEP 2Sieve flour, add sugar and margarine. Break the eggs into the mixture
- STEP 3Beat well for 3 to 4 mins - untill light and fluffy.
- STEP 4Divide equally between two tins.
- STEP 5Bake for 20 mins till light gloden brown and well risen.
- STEP 6Put on a cooling rake untill cool - about 15 mins