- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 15 mins to cool
- Serves 12
It is light and fluffy texture with an delicilus fruity flavor and an tastey pastery
- Ready made shortcrust pastry - shop bought or homemade
- 12 tablespoons rasberry jam
- 150g margarine
- 150g sugar
- 150g self raising flour
- 25g ground almonds
- 3 eggs
- almond essence
- STEP 1Roll out and put in bottom of tin.
- STEP 2sieve flour into a bowl. Add ground almonds, margarine, sugar, almond essence to the flour.
- STEP 3Break egg into the rest of the ingredients and mix - untill light and fluffy
- STEP 4Spread jam onto the pastry base. Pour cake mixture on the top.
- STEP 5Put in oven - bake for 30 mins. Take out when cooked and leave to cool - 10 to 15 mins