Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A quick and simple pasta dish on the table in 20 minutes
- 300g pack tortellini (I used 4 cheese)
- Large handful of frozen or fresh peas
- 1 TBSP of Garlic oil
- Large sprig of Rosemary, chopped (and smaller sprigs to garnish)
- 2 Pork and Chili sausages, sliced
- Handful of parmesan, grated
- STEP 1Put pan of water on to boil for pasta
- STEP 2Heat garlic oil in frying pan and add chopped rosemary and sliced sausage - fry for 5 mins
- STEP 3Meanwhile, cook pasta and peas in boiling water (should only take 2 minutes), then drain and tip into garlicky sausage mixture
- STEP 4Divide into bowls and sprinkle with grated cheese and a chopped frsh rosemary.