Member recipe by thebrowngirls
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 75-100g softened butter
- 2 plump garlic cloves
- Good handful chopped fresh herbs- mix what you've got
- Lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F/gas 5. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish.
- Soften the butter with a wooden spoon. Chop or crush garlic into the butter. Add the herbs, a good squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Slash each breast diagonally three times with a sharp knife. Fill cuts with garlic butter. Place in the dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, till cooked. The chicken should be white, with no sign of pink meat. Serve with lemon quarters.