Thai Green Chicken Curry
Member recipe by thaitaste
Celebrate National Curry Week (8th-14th October) with Thai Taste and Chang Beer for a quick, easy and light alternative to Indian meals.
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Rice Bran Oil
- 450g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp Thai Taste Green Curry Paste
- 200ml chicken stock
- 200ml Thai Taste Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Kaffir Lime Leaves
- One third x 210g jar Thai Taste Pea Aubergines, drained
- 125g small broccoli florets
- 125g baby sweetcorn, halved
- 125g mange tout, halved
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Thai Basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a medium pan and lightly brown the chicken, add the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, palm sugar and lime leaves. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the pea aubergines, broccoli florets and sweetcorn. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes then add the mange tout and basil, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with steamed basmati rice.