Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken Panang (Panang Gai)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Easy and quick Thai recipe, an impressive dish to serve at a dinner party.
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Of Panang Curry Paste
- ½ Cup Of Fresh Chopped Pineaple
- 4-6 Peach Slices
- 2 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- ½ Tin Of Coconut Milk (200g)
- 1 Tablespoon Of Sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Of Fish Sauce (Nam Pla)
- 1 Tablespoon Of Fresh Cooking Oil
- STEP 1Fry the curry paste in the oil over a medium heat for about 20-30 seconds
- STEP 2Add the chicken to the wok, and stir fry until tender
- STEP 3Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil
- STEP 4Add the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring gently.
- STEP 5Garnish with sliced fresh red chillies and serve with Thai fragrant rice