Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 450g Rhubarb
- 5 tbsp Golden Caster Sugar
- 300ml Double Cream
- 100ml Greek Yoghurt
- Mint Leaves
- STEP 1Chop Rhubarb and put in a pan with 5 tbsp golden sugar and cook until soft. Put aside and allow to cool. Drain some of the juice and keep for serving.
- STEP 2Whisk the cream until soft peaks can be formed then fold in the Yoghurt and Rhubarb.
- STEP 3Divide the mix into serving dishes then chill in the fridge.
- STEP 4When ready to serve garnish with mint leaves and the remaiining juice.