Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Get your falafel fix with the taste of Italy thrown in.
- 1 tin of Chickpeas
- 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
- Handful of Parsley, finely chopped
- 1tbsp Pesto
- 1 Egg
- STEP 1Add the chickpeas, red onion, parsley & pesto into a food processor, then blitz down to a breadcrumb consistency.
- STEP 2Decant into a mixing bowl, and add the beaten egg. Mixed thoroughly.
- STEP 3With wet hands, form into 6 falafel balls. Cook in a 180C/350F oven for 30mins.