- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This is how I make Garlic Bread, and it's fully in your face!
- 200g Butter
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Handful of Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Hoagie Rool
- 1 Ball of Mozzarella
- STEP 1Pre-heat your oven to 180C/350F. Put the butter into a bowl, grate in the garlic and add the parsley. Make a compound butter by mixing the ingredients together.
- STEP 2Cut the Hoagie roll in half, and spread each side with half the butter. Cook in the oven for 15mins.
- STEP 3Cut the mozzarella into slices. Place them on top of the garlic bread, and then cook again for 10mins or until the cheese has melted.