Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Raisin Scones
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8 Scones
These scones take me back to my favourite childhood sweets, chocolate raisins!
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 85g Butter
- 2tbsp Sugar
- 200g Raisins
- 175ml 0%Fat Yogurt
- STEP 1Pre-heat your oven to 200C/400F.
- STEP 2Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar into a bowl, with the butter. Mix the butter into the dry mix until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- STEP 3Add in the raisins and yogurt and mix together until it forms a dough, which should be really soft. Pat it out to about an inch thick on a floured surface, and cut out 8 scones.
- STEP 4Bake in the oven for 20mins Try adding some stem ginger juice in as well, works brilliantly with the raisins and chocolate.