Peanut Butter Brownie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Approx. 28
White chocolate chip brownies with peanut butter swirls. Makes approx. 28
- 450g Caster Sugar
- 140g Plain Flour
- 85g Cocoa
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 200g Roughly Chopped White Chocolate
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 220ml Vegetable Oil
- 10 Teaspoons Peanut Butter (crunchy or smooth)
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a 12x9" baking tray with baking paper.
- STEP 2Sieve and combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- STEP 3Whisk eggs, oil, vanilla together and then mix into mixing bowl with dry ingredients. Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- STEP 4Pour into baking tray and evenly plop spoonfuls of the peanut butter across the top. Using a spoon, gently swirl the peanut butter so it spreads a bit not so much that it fully mixes with the batter.
- STEP 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool on cooling rack then enjoy!