Sweet chilli & ginger sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1/3 cup
- 2 chillies (if very spicy, if mild use more)
- 5cm piece ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red pepper cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon rice or white vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- STEP 1Add a splash of oil to a saucepan. Throw in the red peppers and roast for a few minutes.
- STEP 2Add the rest of ingredients to the saucepan. Cook on low heat for 10minutes until the ingredients soften.
- STEP 3Place everything in a food processor and blend until smooth. If needed, season with salt