Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Puyung hi is omelet mix with mince meat and serve with tomato and chili sauce.
- 4 eggs
- 100 gr mince beef meat
- 10 Indonesian onion or one big shallot chopped
- 1 glove garlic chopped
- 10 gr celery chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 table spoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes blender
- 1 garlic
- 2 red chilli chopped
- 30 greenpeas
- 1 tea spoon sugar
- 1 tea spoon corn flour
- STEP 1Cook tomato sauce together with garlic, chilli, sugar and salt. When it boiled pour some greenpeas. To make sauce thick add some corn flour.
- STEP 2Whisk eggs in large bowl together with mince meat, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Bitting until mix well.
- STEP 3Then finally add some chopped celery. Preheat pan and pour olive oil.
- STEP 4Pour egg mixture into hot pan. Then cook with low heat and cover pan with it lid.
- STEP 5Becareful when you turn upside of the puyung hi.