Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chewy chocolate chip cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 15 to 20
Super chewy cookies filled with milk chocolate chips.
- 280g light brown soft sugar
- 115g melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 300g self-raising flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 100g milk chocolate chips
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 160 fan. Cream together the butter and sugar until smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 2Beat the egg and vanilla extract in a glass or small jug and gradually add into the butter and sugar mix.
- STEP 3Sift the flour and baking powder and gently fold until fully combined. It should be slightly sticky but dough-like Add in the chocolate chips.
- STEP 4Using an ice-cream scoop, roll the dough into small balls and place on a baking tray, leaving lots of space to spread out. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. They should still be soft, as they will harden while cooling.