Member recipe by sweetunique
A gourmet intense chicken flavor with an extra rich plum and ripe blackberry fruit flavor sauce.
- Two whole chicken breast fillet
- 2 pcs calamansi
- 3 rounds of olive oil
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shiraz or any red wine of your choice
- 2 tbsps white sugar (adjust according to your taste)
- 3 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce, calamansi, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry until golden brown on each side (about 7-10 mins on each side). Set aside.
- On the same pan where the chicken was cooked, set on low heat. Gently scrape the chicken by adding the wine, vinegar and sugar. Remember to cook the wine well (meaning, you have to let the alcohol evaporate from the mixture.
- Give it like 3-5 minutes to be released). Continue stirring until consistency becomes a bit thick.
- You may stir in cooked chicken or slice the chicken then drip the sauce around (like how i did it). Serve.