Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cod, chorizo and greens
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Such a yummy and healthy recipe, and less washing up as all in one pan!
- One red onion
- Half a courgette
- 2 tomatoes
- Half a chorizo
- Handful of new potatoes
- Pack of sapmphire
- Hand full of broad beans
- 3x cod fillets
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Fry chorizo in frying pan. No oil needed. Once golden on each side remove from the pan.
- STEP 2Was onions, caugettes, broad beans, new potatoes to the chorizo oil in the pan and sautee until softened. If required add some water to stop burning.
- STEP 3Add tomatoes to pan and salt and pepper. Along with splash of water to create sauce.
- STEP 4Add the cod fillets. Simmer until almost cooked then flip over. Then add the sapmphire and chorizo to the pan. Simmer until sapmphire softens. Serve.