Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy Sausage and Bean Hotpot
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
One of my kids favourites and easy to make and warming for winter
- 1 pack of 12 pork sausages
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tins of baked beans
- a good pinch of mixed herbs
- a pinch of chilli powder to taste
- STEP 1heat a little bit of oil in a pan, fry the onions till soft, chop the sausages into quarters and add to the pan with the garlic. Once the sausages start to brown, add the herbs, tomatoes and beans.
- STEP 2Mix everything together and allow to simmer till sausages are cooked through and everything is hot. Season with a pinch of chilli powder, according to your taste, stir once more and then serve with crusty bread.