Tangy tomato soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- Can tomatoes
- Can beans
- Can carrots, drained
- Pickled onions, 5 or more
- Stock, chicken or veg (measure out by refilling the carrot can)
- A few tbsp fat free natural yoghurt to serve, optional
- STEP 1Blend together the tomatoes, beans, carrots and pickled onions with a few tbsp of water.
- STEP 2Add to a pan with the stock and heat through for 15 minutes. Add more waterr if it becomes too thick.
- STEP 3Season to taste. Can serve with a swirl of yoghurt and a twist of black pepper.