Simple chorizo and veg tray bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A very versatile, delicious, and fuss free tray bake!
- 1 whole chorizo ring sausage (around 200g)
- 2 bell peppers
- 2-3 courgettes
- 1 red onion
- Some cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 3-4 small/med white potatoes
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- STEP 1Peel your potatoes, then roughly chop all the veg into similarly sized chunks, but leave the cherry tomatoes whole. Slice the chorizo into roughly equal 1-1.5cm discs.
- STEP 2Drizzle a little oil into your tray to avoid food sticking, and add the garlic. Add the veg and chorizo, and toss all in the oil. Season with the paprika, pepper and a little salt to taste.
- STEP 3Pop into the oven for 30 minutes at around 190 degrees/gas mark 5.
- STEP 4Take the tray out and stir thoroughly. Test one of the veggies, to check if it needs more seasoning. Put the tray back into the oven for a further 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through.