Easy Chicken Curry
Member recipe by superbike352002
A very quick and easy,tasty curry that can be made with Chicken,beef,lamb or Pork.
- 2 to 3 x large chicken breasts
- 2 x Chicken oxo cubes
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 3 x tbs Patak Chicken Tikka curry paste(any to suit your taste).
- 3 x tbs Mango Chuckney
- 2 x Cloves of Garlic
- 1 x 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes (optional for hotter curry).
- 2 x tsp dried Corriander leaf
- 150ml x water ( more if you require a more runny Curry)
- 1 x Large Onion ( roughly chopped)
- Cook Chicken until Brown and add Onions and cook for Further 5 mins until Onions brown too
- Put in the Curry paste,Garlic and coat chicken + Onions in frying pan.
- Add the Tomatoes+ stock and simmer for 15 mins or until thickens.
- Add Corriander Leaf and Chilli flakes to suit your own taste.
- It's as simple as that!!!. Enjoy. Regards Dave.