Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spring Onion Pasties
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Pasties
A very simple recipe for using up left over roast potatoes; great for lunchboxes.
- All your leftover Roast Potatoes
- 2 or 3 Spring Onions
- A couple of handfuls of Grated Mozzarella
- A packet of Puff Pastry
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C, then roll out your puff pastry until reasonably thin.
- STEP 2Using a circle cutter (about ramicin size) cut some puff pastry circles which you will later fill.
- STEP 3Chop your potatoes into small thin squares.
- STEP 4Chop your spring onions into small circles.
- STEP 5Add the chopped ingredients onto one side of the puff pastry circles as you see fit.
- STEP 6Sprinkle some mozzarella over them.
- STEP 7Close the puff pastry circles into a pastie shape, sealing with some water around the edge.
- STEP 8Place on a baking tray and cook until golden brown.