Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Turmeric has been an acknowledged antiseptic and immunity booster from the ayurveda times and Pepper has also been a remedial ingredient because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Hot milk enhances the medicinal properties of turmeric and pepper
- 1 tea cup boiled milk
- 1 teaspoon haldi (turmeric)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper powder
- STEP 1Boil the milk
- STEP 2Switch off the flame and add the turmeric and pepper.
- STEP 3Drink it while it is very hot.
- STEP 4Note: this can be consumed morning and night.
- STEP 5Care: remain warm after consuming this at night. Do not get exposed to cold conditions