Homemade Peanut Cookies
Member recipe by stelladias77
- * 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- * 300 grams Plain Flour
- * 200 grams Butter
- * 200 grams Sugar
- * 1 whole Egg
- * 1 Tablespoon Dissolved Coffee
- * 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- * 50 grams Roasted Peanuts
- Mix baking powder and flour. Sift well.
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar. Beat well. Next add egg, dissolved coffee and vanilla. Beat well.
- Now cover the dough and refrigerate for one hour or until it is easy to handle.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut cookies. Place in a greased baking sheet.
- Now place the six peanuts center of the cookies. Press down.
- Bake 8 minutes in a preheated 200C oven.
- Serve and enjoy.