Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
home made milk pudding
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Cool 4 hours
- Serves 6
- 500 ml cup milk
- 150 gram sugar
- 30 gram gelatin
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- STEP 1Heat the milk and beaten eggs in a saucepan while stirring continuously.
- STEP 2Bring it to a boil and then reduce the flame and cook it for 2 more minutes..
- STEP 3Meanwhile, mix gelatin with a little boiling water, stir and add it to the boiling milk.Mix well and then turn off the flame
- STEP 4Mix well and then turn off the flame.
- STEP 5Add the vanilla and sugar, mix till it dissolves completely
- STEP 6After this mixture cools, pour it in individual bowls.
- STEP 7Refrigerate it for about four hours.
- STEP 8Milk Pudding is ready. Serve with caramal sauce.