Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Milk Pudding
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Cool 2 hours
- Serves 6
- 120 grams chocolate (semi-sweet)
- 500 ml milk
- 100 grams sugar
30 grams sugar for egg whites
- 30 grams gelatin, unflavored
- 4 large eggs separate egg whites and egg yolks
- STEP 1Melt the chocolate in a double boiler stirring until smooth, mix gelatin and 100 ml cup of hot water.
- STEP 2Beat egg yolk and sugar with electric mixture, cook milk in low medium, combine egg yolk chocolate and gelatin.
- STEP 3Beat egg whites and 30 g sugar with electric mixture until stiff peaks.
- STEP 4Then add the cool chocolate mixture to the egg whites.
- STEP 5Fold the mixture into greased pan and refrigerate to set for 2 hours.
- STEP 6Serve with whipped cream if desired.