Chocolate Milk Pudding
Member recipe by stelladias77
- 120 grams chocolate (semi-sweet)
- 500 ml milk
- 100 grams sugar
- 30 grams sugar for egg whites
- 30 grams gelatin, unflavored
- 4 large eggs separate egg whites and egg yolks
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler stirring until smooth, mix gelatin and 100 ml cup of hot water.
- Beat egg yolk and sugar with electric mixture, cook milk in low medium, combine egg yolk chocolate and gelatin.
- Beat egg whites and 30 g sugar with electric mixture until stiff peaks.
- Then add the cool chocolate mixture to the egg whites.
- Fold the mixture into greased pan and refrigerate to set for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.