Easy Student Chicken and pesto
Member recipe by squaccy
Another of Squaccy's Student meals, written by a student for students. This delicious summer meal is fast, simple and cheap.
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Jar of pesto
- OPTIONAL SERVING SUGGESTIONS:
- Squaccy's Student Potato Wedges
- Cous Cous
- Take the Chicken breast and cut a slit in the top, not going deep enough to go straight through but enough to make a small pocket.
- Take a spoonful or two of pesto and stuff it into the pocket. Don't put too much in or it'll bubble over!
- Wrap the chicken breast in foil; place the chicken breast in the middle of foil and gather the foil up at the top to form a packet.
- Bake for about 20-25 mins on 200c oven or until fully cooked. Be careful when serving because there may be some pesto oil at the bottom of the foil. If you want, this can be sprinkled over the cous cous to make it less dry. Enjoy!