Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- + 1 hour leave state meat
- Serves 4
Pork steaks (Pork chops) with wine and rice
- 4 steaks (pork chops)
- 3 dl red wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 celery
- 2 onions
- 1 lemon (lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon flour (any)
- Red peppers
- STEP 1Pour into bowl 0.5 L of water, pour 1 tablespoon oil, add 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon flour (councilors mix), then add 1 celery (grated or mix) and cut into slices 1 large onion (two small) and add the 3 dl red wine.
- STEP 2Tenderize meat soon as possible, up tight, salt and pepper, add red pepper and put in the wine and cover conditions. Leave meat in a state of 1 hour (or day before we load the meat)
- STEP 3Dame oil into the pan, let it become hot, add marinated meat (without conditions), fry on each side
- STEP 4Repeat 3-4 minutes until the meat is done.
- STEP 5Pour in wine-colored state, in which we loaded the meat, let simmer 3-4 minutes.
- STEP 6Serve with rice or potatoes
- STEP 7Rise WINES: Pour rice into the water, let cook 20-25 minutes, then what is all cooked. Add the vegetable broth (boiled water into the mug and stir broth) or traditional Vegeta and pepper. Watery rice shall be not dry!
- STEP 8Purely should be administered immediately!
- STEP 9Finally, the meat and drizzle with lemon rice or lemon juice.