Chicken, Avocado, Halloumi & Kale Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Also requires pre-cooked chicken
- Serves 4
- 400g Chicken, cooked
- 250g Kale, roughly chopped
- 100g Quinoa
- 1 Avocado, roughly chopped
- 100g Halloumi, sliced
- 1 Green Apple, thinly sliced
- 100g Hummus
- 50g Sliced Almonds (optional)
- 15ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- STEP 1Fry the halloumi slices in a pan on medium heat with a dash of olive oil until golden brown on both sides. Then carefully remove them and set to one side. Meanwhile, in another pan, cook Quinoa according to instructions.
- STEP 2Using the same pan & any remaining juices from the halloumi, throw in the chopped kale for 2 - 3 mins & stir.
- STEP 3Mix all ingredients in a bowl, add remaining olive oil & hummus as the dressing.