Spicy red chutney
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
This spicy delicious red chutney is perfect with any Indian starters or just as a dip to spice up your meal
- 1 tomato
- 1-2 green chillies
- Pinch of salt
- Tomato Ketchup
- Mint sauce
- 1 onion
- Pinch of coriander
- STEP 1First wash and chop the tomato, onion and green chilli
- STEP 2Then add all ingredients into a blender and blend until a thick ( but not tooo thick) paste. Only add a small amount of ketchup and mint sauce as you can add more afterwards.
- STEP 3Taste to see if you would like to add anymore of any of the ingredients.
- STEP 4Now chill in the fridge for at least 25mins.And enjoy!