Spinach and goat's cheese tart
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Yum yum yum...
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry
- 1k frozen spinach
- 2 logs of goat's cheese
- 200g fresh spinach
- STEP 1Preheat your oven to 200*. In a pan, put some boiling water and cook the frozen spinach.
- STEP 2On a chopping board, slice the goat's cheese 1.5cm thick.
- STEP 3Get your shortcrust pastry out and spread the cooked spinach on top. Add the sliced cheese and top off with some fresh spinach leaves.
- STEP 4To spice it up a little bit, sprinkle any type of seasoning of your choice, personally, I like using cumin and oregano.
- STEP 5Put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes. "Dinner time!"