Cheesy Chicken with Garlic and Chives
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- Handful of Kale
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Chicken Breast Sliced into Strips
- 1/4 Courgette Sliced into Half-Moons
- 30g Phillidelphia Light with Chives
- 10g Grated Parmesan
- Handful of Parsley, Chopped
- Juice of One Lemon
- STEP 1Cook the chicken until browned.
- STEP 2Add the garlic, kale and courgettes for about 5 minutes.
- STEP 3Pour in 2 tablespoons of water and reduce the heat to medium. Dollop in the Phillidelphia and stir gently. When it has become a creamy sauce, bring it back up to the boil and stir in the grated Parmesan.
- STEP 4Turn the heat off and stir through the chopped herbs before serving with some lemon juice.