- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
Lovely fluffy pancake, great with bacon and syrup.
- 200mls milk
- 200 grams S R flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs of caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs of melted butter
- STEP 1mix, egg, milk, sugar and butter well
- STEP 2Add to flour and salt blend together with hand blender.
- STEP 3Rest in fridge for 10mins
- STEP 4Batter is thick. Pour 1 ladle onto pancake maker or frying pan. Making sure it is hot. No need to grease pan.
- STEP 5Batter will self level, cook until top bubbles and flip over and cook for 1 - 2 mins.
- STEP 6Serve with maple or golden syrup and grilled bacon.