Salad/ Sandwich Dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
An exquisite and mouth-watering healthy dressing for your everyday salad or sandwich!
- 1 French onion,
- 5 tablespoons strained Greek style yogurt,
- 2 squeezed lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon black-pepper,
- 1 pickled red cabbage,
- 1 dill,
- 1 parsley,
- 1 mint.
- To give it a more paste like texture, you can add a soup spoon of the brine from the pickled red cabbage.
- STEP 1Mince all the herbal leaves and onion. Add the mince to the yogurt.
- STEP 2Grate the beetroot and add to the mix.
- STEP 3Add the pepper and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- STEP 4Add the lemon juice and stir thoroughly till you get a nice coloured paste.