Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 16 brownies
Gooey chocolate brownies made with gluten free flour, yummy hot or cold.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 250g butter
- 250g caster sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 80g gluten free plain flour (rice flour also works well)
- STEP 1Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- STEP 2On a low heat, melt the chocolate and butter together in a pan. When melted remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- STEP 3Whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale.
- STEP 4Stir in the melted chocolate and butter into the egg and sugar mixture.
- STEP 5Fold in the flour.
- STEP 6Pour the mixture into a brownie tin lined with baking paper and cook at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes or until the mixture has just cooked the whole way through.
- STEP 7When cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin.
- STEP 8Eat with ice cream or extra thick double cream.