- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 5
- 500 gm Paneer (Prepare small Paneer balls)
- 4 tbsp Corn Flour
- Green chilli (10 to 15 medium sizes)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- 1 Green Capsicum (chopped)
- 4 Onions
- STEP 1Mix Paneer balls with corn flour fry it in a kadai till it become brown.
- STEP 2In a separate kadai, fry onions till brown.
- STEP 3Cut green chilli into small pieces and add it to fried onion.
- STEP 4Then put small pieces of capsicum and fry it for sometime.
- STEP 5Add Fried Paneer to it.
- STEP 6Then drop tomato/chill/soya sauce into kadai.
- STEP 7Add salt also and stir it for 3/4 mints.
- STEP 8Chili Paneer is ready.