- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
Based on authentic Argentinian recipes, but with a few tweaks and uses less vinegar
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 2.5 tbsp of fresh (finely chopped) or dry oregano
- 2 tsp of crushed red pepper (add extra for more spice)
- 120ml of hot water
- 120ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-4 tsp balsamic vinegar (based on preference)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced/crushed)
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- STEP 1Finely chop the parsley, or throw it in a food processor and chop it that way.
- STEP 2Add the oregano and crushed red pepper to a bowl and mix with the hot water. Then combine with the parsley and stir to combine everything.
- STEP 3Add the oil and balsamic vinegar to the mixture and continue stirring.
- STEP 4Use a garlic press to crush the garlic cloves straight into the mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and stir until all the ingredients are fully combined.