Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Crab Potato Skins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A treat that everyone will enjoy
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It Fifty Fifty
- 2 Baking Potatoes
- Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Spring Onions
- STEP 1Bake the potatoes in oil and salt.
- STEP 2When cooked, halve and scrape out the potato.
- STEP 3Put the empty skins back in the oven for 5 minutes to crisp up a little.
- STEP 4Mash the potato with a little butter, add the chopped spring onion, a little mustard and the crab then mix well.
- STEP 5Take the skins from the oven, add the crab mix and top with grated cheese. Put under the grill till the cheese starts to bubble.