- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It - Fifty Fifty Crab
- a handful of each, Basil and Mint, roughly chopped
- heaped teaspoon of mascarpone cheese
- squeeze of Lime juice
- half a cup of Breadcrumbs
- a handful of Plain Flour
Oil for frying
- (Serving Suggestion) Salad, Crusty Bread
- STEP 1Mix the crab meat, herbs, mascarpone and lime juice.
- STEP 2Add enough breadcrumbs to give a firm mixture that can be formed into two balls and flattened.
- STEP 3Coat with plain flour and shallow fry until golden.
- STEP 4Serve on a bed of salad leaves with a wedge of lime and crusty bread.