Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A lovely light treat using chili, garlic, lime and our Brown Crab which is high in the body fueling Omega 3!
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It Brown Crab
- 1 Lime, juice
- 1 Red Chili, finely sliced
- 1 Ciabatta loaf, sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- A small bunch of Coriander
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- STEP 1Combine the crab meat with lime, chili, salt, coriander and a little olive oil.
- STEP 2Toast the ciabatta on a griddle, cut some slices into one side of the bread and rub the garlic into it.
- STEP 3Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, spread with the crab mixture and serve.