Chili Crab Linguine
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 1 Pack of Seafood & Eat It White Crab
- 150g of Linguine
- 150g of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 3 Spring Onions, roughly chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely sliced
- 1 Red Chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 Lime, zest and juice
- 1 Handful of Coriander, roughly chopped
- STEP 1Cook the pasta in salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
- STEP 2Heat the oil in a pan and add the tomatoes, spring onions, garlic and chili and fry until fragrant.
- STEP 3Add the drained pasta into the pan along with the crab, coriander and lime.
- STEP 4Stir thoroughly until warmed through and serve.