Stir Fried Chipolte Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Stir fried chicken and vegetables are served with a chipolte sauce and roast potatoes.
- 3 green bell peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 green chilli peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- (any other vegetables you like!)
- 250g chicken breast
- 4 large potatoes
- Chipolte Sauce
- oil, olive, canola or other.
- STEP 1Peel and parboil the potatoes until they are soft.
- STEP 2While the potatoes are being parboiled, chop the onion, bell peppers and other vegetables into bite sized pieces. Slice the chilli peppers and crush the garlic.
- STEP 3Stir fry the chicken in a small amount of oil (enough to prevent sticking) and when browned, add the vegetables, chilli peppers and garlic.
- STEP 4When the potatoes have been parboiled, add them to a pot of hot, but not boiling, oil and roast them until they are crisp and brown.
- STEP 5Serve the potatoes with some salt, and the chicken and vegetables with some chipolte sauce.