- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus ten minutes chilling time
- Makes Truffles
Chocolate melted with butter and coated in icing sugar, glace cherries and walnuts.
- 200g of any type of chocolate
- 100g of unsalted butter
- 200g of icing sugar
- 10 glace cherries (optional)
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
- Chocolate flavour sugar strands (optional)
- STEP 1Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan.
- STEP 2When it is melted mix it in a bowl with the icing sugar.
- STEP 3Roll into little balls or use an icing bag to make them swirly.
- STEP 4Press in the optional ingredients if you are using them.
- STEP 5Place in fridge for ten minutes until hard.
- STEP 6Eat and enjoy!