Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- A couple of hours to set
- Makes Portions
The chocolate truffle texture makes this dessert a chocoholics paradise!!!
- 600g creme fraiche
- Slightly less than a 400g pot of nutella
- 150g dark chocolate( preferably 70% cocoa or above)
- White chocolate, grated (to sprinkle ontop)
- STEP 1Melt the chocolate first in a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water. Or melt in microwave if it makes it easier.
- STEP 2Stir in nutella over the heat so that it softens and mixes into the chocolate.
- STEP 3Remove melted chocolate/nutella mix from heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- STEP 4Put creme fraiche into a large glass bowl. Fold in chocolate/nutella mixture to creme fraiche.
- STEP 5Spoon mixture into ramakins and top with grated white chocolate. Put in fridge to serve.