Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Thai style Dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
This is a great punchy Thai dressing that goes incredibly with tuna steak or any fish simply grilled or baked.
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger
- 1 red chilli - medium heat
- 2 sticks lemongrass
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 spring onions
- zest & juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rapeseed oil (optional)
- 1 large bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 large bunch of mint leaves
- STEP 1Add all the ingredients into a food processor and process until you have a fine chop consistency for a dressing.
- STEP 2Pour over a piece of griddled or baked fish, serve with green vegetables and maybe new potatoes?