Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
No Bake Workout Bar
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
No Bake Healthy Bar. Keep refrigerated.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup protein powder. Clean Protein Powder was used in this recipe
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life was used in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds or ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk, (more or less as needed to reach desired consistency)
- 1/4 cup honey (raw honey if possible)
- STEP 1In a blender, pulse 1 1/2 cups of the oats until a flour like consistency. In a large bowl, toss to combine oat flour, remaining 1/2 cup oats, protein powder, chocolate chips, chia or flax seeds, and raisins.
- STEP 2Stir together in a medium bowl the coconut milk, peanut butter, and honey. Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- STEP 3Spread mixture into a 9 x 9-Inch square pan or an 11 x 7-inch pan. Press mixture down and cover with a lid or foil and refrigerate overnight, or until they harden some. Slice into 12 bars and keep stored in the refrigerator.