Creamy cod with tomatoes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 2 cod loins or fillets (or use pollack)
- 200ml tub creme fraiche
- handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 25g parmesan, grated
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C. Put the fish in an overproof dish and spoon over the creme fraiche.
- STEP 2Add the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle over the parmesan. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- STEP 3Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Scatter over the parsley and serve with mashed potaoes and green veg