Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Rich Coffee Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
A mild coffee cake with rich tea biscuits. (Inspired by my mother)
- 100g Butter
- 100g Plain Flour
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Mug of Coffee (made with boiling water)
- 230g Rich Tea Biscuits (Crumbled)
- STEP 1Boil kettle to make 1/4 mug of Coffee.
- STEP 2Mix flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, biscuits and coffee together.
- STEP 3Once all mixed in, grease tin and turn oven onto 220C/fan 200C and put on top shelf of oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- STEP 4Enjoy!